WebKit a11y hack fest?

Hey All:

I know we're working on a hack fest for GNOME a11y issues, which is an awesome thing. One thing that is getting horrible attention, however, is WebKit accessibility. In fact, accessibility is one of the things preventing WebKit from being accepted into GNOME.

The WebKit folks have been making fixes, but we've not been very responsive in testing them. I wonder what people's thoughts are about setting aside a day to try to coordinate time with the WebKit folks to try to do a virtual hackfest for WebKit a11y specifically for GNOME?

Will