Re: WebKit a11y hack fest?

On Wed, 2009-02-25 at 08:48 -0500, Willie Walker wrote:
> Hey All:
>
> I know we're working on a hack fest for GNOME a11y issues, which is an
> awesome thing.  One thing that is getting horrible attention, however,
> is WebKit accessibility.  In fact, accessibility is one of the things
> preventing WebKit from being accepted into GNOME.
>
> The WebKit folks have been making fixes, but we've not been very
> responsive in testing them.  I wonder what people's thoughts are about
> setting aside a day to try to coordinate time with the WebKit folks to
> try to do a virtual hackfest for WebKit a11y specifically for GNOME?
>
> Will
> __

I think this is a great idea, especially in showing that we want to step
up to the plate in resolving the impasse.

One question I have.  What type of testing do you have in mind?  Who
would be the testers and what would they need to have in order to
provide good testing results?

I think finding the proper testers for a11y stuff is always a challenge
and I want to make sure we have adequate people around on that day,
whatever designated day we all settle upon.