Re: GNOME desktop media accessibility settings [was Re: Meeting Update]

Bryen,

Next Monday doesn't work for me. In any case, there isn't too much to say yet with respect to engineering - most of the focus for the moment is on user requirements gathering that is being conducted by our disability organization partners - Royal National Institute of Blind People, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, European Platform for Rehabilitation, ONCE Foundation, and Vastra Gotlands Lans Landsting. Several of the folks who have engineering tasks have begun hiring, and we may have news to report there in not too long...

Regards,

Peter Korn
Accessibility Architect & Principal Engineer,
Sun Microsystems, Inc.

Peter,

P.S.  Any chance you can stop by our #a11y meeting on Monday?  We'd love
to hear an update on the progress of AEGIS and if there's anything one
of us could do for the program.

Monday at 20:00 UTC (February 23) which I believe translates to 12 p.m.
California time.