Re: Meeting Update

Flavio:

If there are qualified and interested people in attending any such
conference, then I would recommend contacting the GNOME Foundation and
seeing if there might be an opportunity to get travel sponsorship from
them.

Even outside USA?

I mean, I live in Italy and I'm going to be at the GTK+ Hackfest, is it possible to get some support for this travel?

The Foundation does sometimes subsidize international travel if the
benefits to the GNOME community make the cost a worthwhile expense.

You can always contact the Foundation board with a proposal.  Whether
the Foundation would be able to provide any sort of subsidy would be
based on the merits of the proposal, the individual's needs, and the
cost.  The process and the application form are here:

  http://live.gnome.org/Travel

Brian