Re: Ideas for upcoming Bolzano GTK+ hackfest

Flavio - you read my mind:

http://www.viamichelin.it/viamichelin/ita/dyn/controller/ItiWGPerformPage?ie=utf-8&reinit=1&strStartCityCountry=612&strStartAddress=&strStartMerged=como&strDestCityCountry=612&strDestAddress=&strDestMerged=bolzano&;image2.x=0&image2.y=0

It sounds like we do need to come up with some important stuff specific to GTK+, though. But, it would be good to have a11y representation there to listen to the discussions of new additions if that were allowed.

Will