Planet-A11y.net officially launched!

Through the hard work of FlaPer87, creater of the Phanet software used
to run www.planet-a11y.net, we are finally ready and we have LIFT-OFF!!!

For those of you who sent me your feed information, thanks.   I still
have a couple more to process.  For those who haven't, you can register
your feed directly on the website and we'll process it quickly for you.

Please note:  Planet-A11y is not restricted to only GNOME or Linux.  It
is meant to bring together everyone across all boundaries.  So please,
please, please, spread the word to everyone to register their feeds with
planet-a11y.net.

And thank you all to the GNOME-A11y team for inspiring this project!

Bryen