Re: Planet-A11y.net officially launched!

Congrats!
nice site but:
- IMHO too long especially without separating Linux and non Linux items
- so a first suggestion should be: split between free software purposes and
non-free: free and non-free are two different "planets", and I am personally
TOTALLY UNinterested in Jaws and other things I no longer use for more than
8 years now:
splitting between free and non free items will be nice so you don't force
people to spend time with unwanted items (just an idea)

Aldo.