Re: GNOME Accessibility on by default, and Firefox

Willie Walker wrote:

So...to make a long story short, I'd guess most of the work needed is independent of CORBA/D-Bus and would live in the AT-SPI implementation for the toolkit (e.g., GAIL). Li Yuan would be a good person to help us understand the scope of this problem.
A way to do this in my mind is to create functions in atkmisc, to tell gail and other accessibility implementations to send out signal or not. If an AT is started, at-spi-registryd will call the function to tell applications "now it is time to send out the signals". But this require modification in all accessibility implementations (Firefix, OpenOffice, Gtk+ applications, Java applications).

Li