Re: GNOME Accessibility on by default, and Firefox

Mario, on Windows we use lazy instantiation. There is no need for an "enable a11y" flag in the OS. Just the fact that something asks us for an accessible object wakes us up. We get a WM_GETOBJECT event -- and before that a11y is not loaded.

We really need lazy instantiation like that under Gnome. If the AT is loaded and starts asking us for objects, then we can wake up.

- Aaron