Re: GNOME Accessibility on by default, and Firefox

Hi Aaron,

Replying to a message from Aaron which didn't have the lists cc'ed.

As Steve has brought up separately, this might indeed fit into the D-BUS
AT-SPI migration work. It doesn't seem terribly complex to add this
small thing that will have nice benefit (like what T.V. points out).

@Will Walker, we could maybe touch on this Monday night at 10 ;)

Are there any objections to all this?

cheers,
David