GNOME A11y Community IRC Meeting

Hi All:

Based upon the feedback, I think the following times seem like they might work for us. It's a struggle, however, since we are all over the world, various people already have standing meetings, and there is also a bias towards a number of European folks not being able to do this during normal working hours.

Tue 19-Feb: UTC 21:00-22:00
Thu 20-Feb: UTC 19:00-???
Fri 21-Feb: UTC 19:00-???

Please let me know your availability/preferences for these slots, and I solidify it. If there's some other time that you really strongly prefer, please also let me know.

Will