Re: GNOME A11y: where do we need to improve?

Hi All:

Thanks so much for all of your hard work helping get http://live.gnome.org/Accessibility/GetInvolved fleshed out and for helping identify the "Areas Needing the Most Attention". Lots of great work, good interest, and momentum have built up as a result of your participation. Thanks!

I would like to have a meeting on IRC (#a11y on irc.gnome.org) to go over this list, give people opportunity to raise additional issues/ideas, etc. If you would like to participate in that meeting, please let me know your availability and timezone.

In addition, I would also like to raise the idea of making a proposal to the GNOME release team that a11y become part of the new module proposal process. I'm curious what people think of that idea and who would be willing to help test new modules for a11y.

Thanks everyone!

Will