Re: Triggering gnome screen-saver timeout from console keypresses?

Samuel Thibault wrote:
Vincent Untz, le Tue 19 Aug 2008 13:43:18 +0200, a 閏rit :
Le mercredi 13 ao鹴 2008, � 18:47 +0200, Mario Lang a 閏rit :
Now that Orca really works great these days, I do have a logged in
GNOME session on my workstation all the time.  However, since
the braille support for gnome-terminal is still lacking
a few things I really got used to as a long term syssadmin
on the linux console with BRLTTY, I do not do all of my work inside GNOME.
Just wondering about gnome-terminal lacking a few things for braille
support: do we have bugs opened about this?

There are some, still idle.

(because the right answer to your question would be "let's just fix
gnome-terminal" :-))

Well, yes and no: yes the AT-SPI bugs should be fixed.
Do we have bug numbers?

Li
But orca should
probably not try to reimplement all the fancy browsing features of
brltty since the latter should be able to read gnome-terminal.

Samuel