Re: Triggering gnome screen-saver timeout from console keypresses?

Hi,

Le mercredi 13 août 2008, à 18:47 +0200, Mario Lang a écrit :
> Now that Orca really works great these days, I do have a logged in
> GNOME session on my workstation all the time.  However, since
> the braille support for gnome-terminal is still lacking
> a few things I really got used to as a long term syssadmin
> on the linux console with BRLTTY, I do not do all of my work inside GNOME.

Just wondering about gnome-terminal lacking a few things for braille
support: do we have bugs opened about this?

(because the right answer to your question would be "let's just fix
gnome-terminal" :-))

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.