[Fwd: Re: [orca-list] Developer near Paris ?]

FYI...if there's a French GNOME accessibility person living near Paris, now is your time to shine! :-)

Will
--- Begin Message ---
Hi,
Willie Walker wrote:
> Would it be OK if I forwarded this to the gnome-accessibility list as
> well?  We may get some interest there.

Yeah, that would be great, thank you ! Unfortunately, I don't know much
about the GNOME community, thanks for helping :)

> Will

Thanks,
nicolas