Re: Triggering gnome screen-saver timeout from console keypresses?

Vincent Untz, le Tue 19 Aug 2008 13:43:18 +0200, a écrit :
> Le mercredi 13 août 2008, à 18:47 +0200, Mario Lang a écrit :
> > Now that Orca really works great these days, I do have a logged in
> > GNOME session on my workstation all the time.  However, since
> > the braille support for gnome-terminal is still lacking
> > a few things I really got used to as a long term syssadmin
> > on the linux console with BRLTTY, I do not do all of my work inside GNOME.
>
> Just wondering about gnome-terminal lacking a few things for braille
> support: do we have bugs opened about this?

There are some, still idle.

> (because the right answer to your question would be "let's just fix
> gnome-terminal" :-))

Well, yes and no: yes the AT-SPI bugs should be fixed.  But orca should
probably not try to reimplement all the fancy browsing features of
brltty since the latter should be able to read gnome-terminal.

Samuel