Re: Forming an Accessibility Steering Committee

That's great Willie, I've just a few suggestions

who:
 * Clinical and educational support staff (probably a mixture of end
users, IT staff, and power users). They want to know how to support a
number of clients, how to customise settings or create accessible
media.
* Windows AT developers: pointers to how to port their AT :-)

GNOME for real: why open source is good and myth debunking

What: how about a matrix of features per disability for users/support

Future directions: add missing features e.g reading support and eye gaze

+ where to go for help.

There's overlap with the a11y.org work on AT-SPI and testing

Steve