Re: Forming an Accessibility Steering Committee

On Mon, 2007-12-17 at 15:47 -0600, Brian Cameron wrote:

> The GNOME Foundation Board of Directors recognizes the importance
> of Accessibility in the GNOME desktop.  To help foster a more
> clear and positive vision, the board thinks it would be helpful
> to form an Accessibility Steering Committee.

Thank you Brian for initiating this.  It's great to see GNOME a11y come
out of its current depression, and I'm sure this is the right step.

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/

...very few phenomena can pull someone out of Deep Hack Mode, with two
noted exceptions: being struck by lightning, or worse, your *computer*
being struck by lightning.  -- Matt Welsh