Re: Disable Accessibility in a GTK component

Peter,

Thanks, I am going to take a look.

What I am trying to do is studing the possibility of using the Read Screen Technology like ORCA to make possible to visual deficient people uses a program and people who don't have deficiency can use it to, but without consuming CPU. I work to Bank of Brasil
We are between using ORCA or contruct a class to use directly some TTS like ESpeak or IBM TTS technology.

Some of the problems we are going to have using ORCA is that I don't know if is it possible to change some voice parameters like female voice or mainly entonation in execution time. Is it possible ? How ? We need total control of the accessibility.

Regards, Elcio

Peter Korn <Peter Korn Sun COM>
Enviado Por: Peter Korn Sun COM

23/08/2007 22:33 MST