Re: Disable Accessibility in a GTK component

Hi Elcio,

Have a look at the at-poke application, which intentionally disables accessibility on itself to avoid recursion by trying to explore itself.

Why are you wanting to turn accessibility support on/off?

Regards,

Peter Korn
Accessibility Architect,
Sun Microsystems, Inc.

Is it possible to disable accessibility in a gtk component or a gtk window ??

I am using ORCA with a program I did using Glade in C++ language, and I would like to disable accessibility in a button if a condition is true. The problem is that ORCA usually reads the label of buttons created with GTK.

I tried to use atk_object_notify_state_change(atk_obj, ATK_STATE_ENABLED, false) but it didn't work. I don't know if this way is the correct one.

Other question, but envolving GTK, anyone know how to put a mask in an entry field in C++ ? I didn't find anything about it.

Regards,

Elcio