Re: Straw man agenda

Hey All:

I haven't heard from anyone regarding this straw man agenda.  I'd really
like some feedback on it.  For example, if your feedback is "well...I'd
like to attend, but the content is not really what I was hoping..."
please let me know more about what your hoping for!  This meeting is for
the community and should be about what the community wants to
accomplish.

Thanks!

Will