Re: Anyone successfully using Gaim?

Hi Lorenzo:

Since we have a difference in our experiences with what Orca is doing, I
think we need to dig deeper and look at more specific things.  This
might be a Debian oddity, or we might be looking at two completely
different windows.  Can you tell me exactly the window you're working in
with GAIM?  Is it the main buddy list?  Is it a different list (i.e.,
the list of folks in an IRC chat room)?  In addition, which version of
Orca are you using?

Finally, I highly recommend taking this discussion to the orca-list
mailing list.  It's where Orca users hang out and I'd like for its
archives to be a good spot for people to search for information:

Thanks!

Will