Re: Anyone successfully using Gaim?

Sorry.  I meant to post this thing to the list.

OK.  Now I have another problem.  How do I get Orca to read my buddy list?
Whenever I open the buddy list window it says tree table and nothing else.
The review keys don't even work in the buddy list window.  LSR works, but for
some reason it keeps sticking my review cursor on the top panel and as far as
I know there's no way to do mouse clicks with LSR.

Thanks for any help,
Lorenzo

--
I've always found anomalies to be very relaxing. It's a curse.
--Jadzia Dax: Star Trek Deep Space Nine (The Assignment)