Re: Help buttons
- From: Calum Benson <Calum Benson Sun COM>
- To: Johannes Schmid <johannes schmid gmx de>
- Cc: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>, gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Help buttons
- Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 12:32:27 +0100
On 11 Oct 2006, at 11:10, Johannes Schmid wrote:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I am not sure this is the right place to ask, but I hope though.
Regarding this bug (http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?
have the problem how help buttons in dialogs are supposed to work.
not find anything about it in the HIG guidelines but maybe I missed
- - Should the dialog be kept shown if the user clicks the help button
- - Is there a standard way to handle those button in Gtk/Gnome?
more a GTK question)
Very likely, but don't ask me what :) Just look at the code for some
other dialogs that implement it, I guess.
CALUM BENSON, Usability Engineer Sun Microsystems Ireland
mailto:calum benson sun com Java Desktop System Team
http://blogs.sun.com/calum +353 1 819 9771
Any opinions are personal and not necessarily those of Sun Microsystems
] [Thread Prev