Re: Accessibilty module for colorblind people

Hi Daniel,

I'm working in add contrast and brightness control over each color
component in gnome-mag. After your e-mail I get in doubt about if this
is a good thing to be able to change. It will be very welcome if you
have any comment about it.

I think that these filters could be implemented easily in gnome-mag.
Probably Bill and Willie can give more advices about it.

To the others that answeared your question about xorg question in you
first e-mail, why it's better to work on Xorg server than GTK+? GTK+ is
not portable enough for this? GTK+ is a very big library for everyone
use? There are graphical users/developers that does not use GTK+?

Thanks,
Carlos.