Re: Accessibilty module for colorblind people

Daniel Ruoso wrote:
So, if anyone thinks it's better to go through another way (like,
something more gnome-oriented instead of xorg-oriented) this is the time
to let me know.

I also agree that keeping it in xorg would be best so it can be used everywhere.
Again, if someone likes the idea and would like to provide cvs|svn|
whatever hosting, I'd be very glad, as I don't want to start another
project on sourceforge for that.

How about bzr hosting on launchpad?
https://launchpad.net/products/+new

That would be great so we could easily integrate this work into Ubuntu :)

Henrik