Which programs are you using?

Hi all,

I'm running Archlinux with Orca at the moment and I'm looking around what programs are usable for my daily tasks. OpenOffice seems to work OK for basic office stuff, I can't read the messagelist in Evolution, but I'm still figuring out why, further it looks like a good and accessible mailclient for me. But I didn't find an accessible webbrowser yet. Support for Mozilla and Firefox didn't work very well in orca. So, what browser is currently the best to use and which browser would become the officially supported/scripted browser for Orca? Maybe it's a good idea to make a list of accessible apps on a per task basis, like playing media files and that kind of daily things?

Bram