Re: Ubuntu egdy and BRLTTY

Hi Jason:

Do you have information on what Orca should be doing to properly set up
a connection with BrlTTY?  As far as I know, Orca is making the
appropriate API calls.  There may be something else, such as a BrlAPI
key or something else that is needed to be done on the BrlTTY side for
Orca to be able to be granted access to the braille display.

Will