Re: Orca on laptops.

Luke Yelavich, le Wed 08 Nov 2006 07:51:39 +1100, a écrit :
> On Wed, Nov 08, 2006 at 07:48:57AM EST, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> > It is also known as "right alt": that's the key just on the right side
> > of the space bar.  It is used for expending what can be typed on a
> > keyboard. Mandatory for many (all?) non-english languages.
> Well I don't think that will be an option, as some laptops don't have a 
> right Alt, as far as I am aware, or I could be getting that mixed up 
> with the right control key.

The right control key is another key indeed.  Some french laptop don't
have a right control key (but of course have a right alt, since it's
mandatory for french), so I guess some american laptops may lack the
right alt key.


[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]