Re: Orca on laptops.

On Wed, Nov 08, 2006 at 07:48:57AM EST, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> It is also known as "right alt": that's the key just on the right side
> of the space bar.  It is used for expending what can be typed on a
> keyboard. Mandatory for many (all?) non-english languages.

Well I don't think that will be an option, as some laptops don't have a 
right Alt, as far as I am aware, or I could be getting that mixed up 
with the right control key.
Luke Yelavich
GPG key: 0xD06320CE 
Email & MSN: themuso themuso com
Jabber: themuso jabber org au

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]