Re: Accessibilty module for colorblind people

Qui, 2006-11-02 �23:41 -0200, Carlos Eduardo Rodrigues Di�es
escreveu:
> Hi Daniel,
> Can I plug it here? Could you explaim how the library works? There are
> docs for this? What can you say about the library?

Sure,

The library, works creating an instance, and then calling the
colorblind_filter method. Basically, you pass to it a XColor compatible
structure and it modifies it or not, returning true if it was modified.

If you look at the tests of the library, you'll find out how it works.

My plan was to create another level for this library that would receive
an XImage, and manipulate the colormap according to the needed changes
in the image, but maybe that's not necessary.

BTW, just for the case you don't remember where to get the library, it's
in  http://people.debian.org/~ruoso/libcolorblind-0.0.0.tgz

Daniel