Re: Fire Vox [ was Re: Orca and Firefox ]

Charles, the FireVox guy, added support to it to use Orca as its
synthesis engine.  It's not the ultimate wonderful solution (read: it's
a hack), but the idea was to prevent Orca and FireVox for competing for
resources.

It's been a while since I played with that bit, so I'm not sure how well
it works or if it even still works.

Will