Re: Re[2]: Orca and Firefox

Hi Christian:

For now, you can give 'em all a shot (including FireVox) and find the
one that works best for you.  I know it's probably not the answer you're
looking for, but we (the Orca team) are really going to try to keep our
focus on Firefox 3.  By keeping our focus somewhat narrow, we resist
attempting to boil the ocean and will hopefully come up with something
that is useable.

Will
(Orca project lead)