Re: [Kde-accessibility] Accessibility Summer of Code projects
- From: David Bolter <david bolter utoronto ca>
- To: Henrik Nilsen Omma <henrik ubuntu com>
- Cc: Ubuntu Accessibility Mailing List <ubuntu-accessibility lists ubuntu com>, kde-accessibility kde org, gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Kde-accessibility] Accessibility Summer of Code projects
- Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 13:22:12 -0400
Henrik Nilsen Omma wrote:
David Bolter wrote:
Thanks. I should point out that I'm not a programmer though. I can
invent features and guide students, but I can only be of limited help at
Peter Korn wrote:
Yes. This is difficult though, since I can understand both sides of
the fence here. My biased (gok maintainer) opinion is that we can go
further pooling our efforts. A gok --simple, or gok --kiosk flag has
been discussed a lot but we haven't had the spare cycles... and of
course I would welcome any help there! I know gok could only benefit
from having Henrik's help.
For the on-screen keyboard, please consider doing something like "gok
--simple" (assuming folks like David Bolter agree).
Those are all great potential contributions.
kde-accessibility mailing list
kde-accessibility kde org
] [Thread Prev