Re: [g-a-devel] Re: Keyboard control of sliders broken in FC5?
- From: Calum Benson <Calum Benson Sun COM>
- To: Al Puzzuoli <alpuzz gmail com>
- Cc: Devel <Gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org>, Gnome accessibility <gnome-accessibility-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [g-a-devel] Re: Keyboard control of sliders broken in FC5?
- Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 17:54:08 +0100
On Fri, 2006-05-05 at 09:42 -0400, Al Puzzuoli wrote:
> So based on the lack of responses, I'm assuming no one has been able to
> confirm this?
> If so, then I'm really confused, as it's happening on 2 FedoraCore5 boxes
> that I know of to date. For purposes of troubleshooting this further, can
> anyone tell me which component of Gnome would actually govern keyboard
> manipulation of sliders?
Keyboard navigation for sliders is implemented in the GtkScale widget of
the gtk+ library. (It's working fine for me in OpenSolaris and Ubuntu,
FWIW, both running GNOME 2.14.1).
CALUM BENSON, Usability Engineer Sun Microsystems Ireland
mailto:calum benson sun com Java Desktop System Group
http://ie.sun.com +353 1 819 9771
Any opinions are personal and not necessarily those of Sun Microsystems
] [Thread Prev