Re: Dectalk 5 test results.

Hi
Adam Myrow wrote:
There is also a very annoying bug in the Dectalk 5.0.  If you use any of
several compound words that start with "fire," it pronounces them weirdly
with a phantom Euro symbol getting inserted, then proceeds to butcher the
rest of the line.  Anybody else hear this?

No, I haven't, but I will certainly open up gedit next time I reboot and give it a try. That Sounds like a bug that needs to be reported to Fonix if it is still true. Fortunately, those are uncommonn for me to use so perhaps I won't have to face that bug to much.