question about odd distro

Hello all,

  I was wondering, after a bit of googling, I found this distro called Ocularis, and it had claimed to be completely accessible to the blind and only for the blind, and yes, it had a desktop, of which I'm guessing gnome. I wanted to try it to see how it was, but couldn't find it anywhere. They had said Source Forge had it for download, but I checked, and it said that there were no files for that project, yet it was listed anyways. So, has anyone tried this distro, or know where I can get it, or if someone can give it. They had said the project was discontinued Dec of 05, so it's still fairly new, but yet, no isos.

Cody