gnopernicus

I am after the screen reader functionality in
Gnopernicus application in Gnome. I am running Debian
Sarge 3.1. I don't know how to make it work! The
Festival application which comes with it works
properly if i type in (SayText "Hello").

But, I don't know how to use Gnopernicus! I have
enabled it through the "Startup Mode". I want to know
how to make it work if I want to read it a chunk of
text in a text editor.

I have gone through the Gnopernicus website
www.baum.ro/gnopernicus.html but i felt it is not
clear and its not that help ful. Infact, none of the
options in Gnopernicus work like the Magnifier etc..

Quick help will be greately regarded. Rolling Eyes

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs