AccessX + GDM Accessible Login Success

Hello,

Thanks to everyone who helps me get Ubuntu rolling with accessibility support. The GDM is now supporting calls to gnopernicus.

I was curious if anyone knew about an OLD X server bug where MouseKeys in accessx do not "accelerate" instead, once preseed down the mouse moves 1 pixel, and when released it moves another pixel, reguardless of the amount of time it is "held down" I have confirmed the values for acceleration are there and work. I found some old posts to similiar bugs, but they did not seem to have the same exact problem as this. Has anyone encountered this before?

Thanks!

Jason G.
Mathew 11:28-30