Re: Gnome and support for the visually impaired

Hi Luke:

Gnome has support for "beeps" when the state of a locking key changes; this is what Will and others are calling Toggle Keys. I forgot to turn it on before I sent my email.

In any case I am glad that my reply has provided some entertainment value along with the serious topic <grin>

Bill

Luke Yelavich wrote:

There is also the PC speaker beeps. Screen readers in Windows say caps

change states, but Windows has also got a features to beep whenever the state of numlock, capslock, or scroll lock change.

Would this be feesable?

Luke