Re: Orca and Mozilla.

At 08:52 AM 19/06/2004, Marc Mulcahy wrote:
Strange, the say all scripts must be badly broken.  If you can hang on a
bit, I've got some nifty new stuff to add to Orca to make the scripting
model work correctly, then we can go to town scripting things.  Mozilla
will be one of the first to get some attention.

Cool. I have actually been reading up about py-gtk, and am wondering whether you have any ideas for a GUI yet? I have a few, which I will present to the list soon. I am also thinking about ways of further keybindings for users of apps, without actually having to manually edit files.

BTW, did you build Mozilla 1.7 yourself, and if so, how did you get it to
build Accessibility support?  I can't seem to get it to build with
Accessibility here.

Yes I did, first 1.7rc3, and now 1.7 final. I don't have the configure flags handy, but if you are interested, I can get them and send them to you if you like. This is with GNOME 2.6.

BTW, I am really starting to take a liking to python. I haven't been playing around very much, but it is one of those languages that I only have to look at to understand some of it.

Luke