Orca and Mozilla.

Hi all
I just gave Orca a spin with Mozilla 1.7RC3, and I am very impressed. There is no multi-lined text stuff that is spoken, and is already a good browsing system. Once the carrot browsing mode is fixed up, I believe it will be quite usable for a lot of webpages.

Also with the scripting that Orca offers, we will be able to write such things as shortcut keys to give links lists, read heading levels, etc.

I also praise Marc for using Python, as it is relatively easy, but has powerful features available. So it will be easy to say, make a GTK dialog box for links lists with py-gtk.

Luke