Re: Orca and Mozilla.

Strange, the say all scripts must be badly broken.  If you can hang on a
bit, I've got some nifty new stuff to add to Orca to make the scripting
model work correctly, then we can go to town scripting things.  Mozilla
will be one of the first to get some attention.

BTW, did you build Mozilla 1.7 yourself, and if so, how did you get it to
build Accessibility support?  I can't seem to get it to build with
Accessibility here.

Marc