Re: Orca and Mozilla.
- From: Luke Yelavich <themuso themuso com>
- To: Marc Mulcahy <Marc Mulcahy Sun COM>
- Cc: gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Orca and Mozilla.
- Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 07:36:23 +1000
At 04:02 AM 16/06/2004, Marc Mulcahy wrote:
BTW, did you try the document reading (f11) feature in Mozilla 1.7. I
haven't tried it with a recent release.
Tried with no success. I went to a webpage that I know well, and although I
can navigate with carrot browsing mode, F11 does not work at all.
I was also examining default.py and read the comments there about sayAll,
which seems to state that it is for reading text objects of some sort.
SayAll also works on the GNOME desktop, including the panel, and once
activated, you cannot stop it. Even the CTRL keys don't work in shutting it
up, nor does the quit key F12. One has to log out of GNOME.
] [Thread Prev