Re: running orca-setup

Hi
	Yes, you're missing a package. You need the python orbit2 bindings
installed. Not sure what distro you've got, so not sure what the package
would be called, but do a search for "python" or "orbit" and you should
find them. Also, a little problem--if you've got OpenOffice installed
already, it's got its own version of python in its program directory.
You'll have to move it to a different name, otherwise the bindings will
not be found at all.
HTH