Gnopernicus crashing

Another big issue where I am sure there have been many bugs reported is
when Gnopernicus crashes for no expected reason.  This is something that
really needs to be taken care of in a timely manner.  I hardly use
Gnopernicus because of this.  I can't really tell why the system is
crashing.  For iinstance, I was using the calc program in Gnome and was
tabbing around to the different numbers and signs I needed to use and then
all of a sudden Gnopernicus just froze in it's tracks.  this is version
0.7.1.  I have tried to compile 0.7.3 from cvs but I cannot find all the
correct libraries that Gnopernicus is needing.