Re: Making an 'image' accessible?

The GModule gail implements aceesssibility support for GtkWidgets. To see how one might implement AtkText have a look at how the AtkText interface is implemented in gailentry.c and gailtextview.c for the accessible objects corresponding to GtkEntry and GtkTextView.

gail also implements GailImage to provide accessibility suport for GtkImage. To see how to use that have a look in nautilus and eel at how NautilusIconContainerAccessible is derived from the accessible type created for an EelCanvas. Start in nautilus/libnautilus-private/nautilus-icon-container.c.

Padraig