Re: browsing with mozilla--is it possible yet?

Hi Aaron
At 11:20 PM 26/04/2004, Aaron Leventhal wrote:
I'm very glad there are some users starting to play with Mozilla and text-to-speech.

The Mozilla accessibility project home page is here (including keyboard docs):
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/ui/accessibility/

The keyboard docs are also available in Mozilla's Help system, although I've found that the help system itself is not currently keyboard accessible. We'll have to remedy that ASAP.

There is a newsgroup at netscape.public.mozilla.accessibility

Good luck -- remember this is a community project so anything you want to provide in terms of testing, test suites, bug filing, feedback, documentation, ideas, designs, rah- rah- ing, etc. are welcome. You don't have to be an engineer to contribute.

Thanks. I have joined the mozilla accessibility mailing list, which from reading the web pages is the same as the newsgroup. I look forwrad to helping test the features of accessibility with Gnopernicus.

Luke