Re: browsing with mozilla--is it possible yet?

Hi
Thanks. Just upgraded and I do have it working now. It's a bit buggy, like
you said. The multi-line text stuff doesn't really bother me, I'm used to
it from using openoffice. One thing I've noticed, though, it still doesn't
read links when I tab forward and back through them. Is this a bug or is
tab the wrong keystroke? Speaking of keystrokes, anyone got a list of
useful mozilla keystrokes handy, as this is the first time I'm actually
able to play with it?
Thanks