Re: building gnome

Well ATK built fine, now onto building the rest of the libs...Hopefully to
soon get to the gnome-2.4 directory. I do however have one question. When
one is running Gnome itself, is it true that one uses virtual desktops as
a means of multitasking? Also, does Gnome run within a single TTY even
when the user has more than 1 desktop open at one time?